Friday, August 17, 2007

Of bad teeth and dreams

8/16/07

I am walking through a town and it there are dark skies behind me. I am walking away from them and as I walk there appears an old woman to my right. I try to tell her something but my teeth feel strange. I open my mouth but I spit out a piece of my front teeth. I put my hand to my teeth and they come back bloody. I pull on the teeth and they are rotten and falling out in my hands. My face is bloody from the teeth and I look into my rotten and decayed teeth. There is onion grass growing in the pieces that are in my hand and brown decaying dirt. I turn to talk to the now old woman next to me and I wake up.

Classical dream analysis says that Iam worried that my health is failing or that I am afraid of losing someone dear to me. The old woman is a reflection oor the object of the worry I am afraid of losing my dear.

No comments: